4/10/08

10th April

Arts Criticism & Analysis module today.
























Learnt more about Sophia, the water droplet thingy in the middle of the Reflection Pool in RP.

Quite interesting really.
Sophia is a symbolic representative of how a little bit of knowledge can go a long way in enriching our lives, just like how the tiniest drop of water can affect (ripples) the largest masses of water.

Hmmm..

Anyway, I'll be staying back after school today to help out (for the first time) in De-Stereo's post production, then I'll be going to Botak Jones (AMK) to have dinner! Haha I don't think I'll ever be sick of Botak Jones' food. :)

Speaking of Botak Jones, I'll be going out with several BOTAKS tomorrow night to celebrate dear Yvonne's birthday. Going to either a club or a pub, we'll see. Working before that though, till 11pm- hopefully Nixon will wait for me (he ends at 9pm) and send me there. Heh

=D
Okies.. I just ended class..

Going do my RJs all then off to find the De-Stereos!!

Haha
OK bye.

No comments: